|Date||:||October 12-13, 2019|
|Venue||:||AVA Hall, Building E6, 2nd fl.|
|Organized by||:||Department of English, Faculty of Letters, Universitas Negeri Malang (UM)|
|Theme||:||The Treasure of the English Classrooms: Exploring, Reflecting, and Sharing|
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 August 2019 (extended)
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 30 July – 8 August 2019
- Deadline for full paper submission (optional): 8 September 2019
- Deadline for registration and payment: 15 September 2019
- Conference dates: 12 – 13 October 2019
The Treasure of the English Classrooms: Exploring, Reflecting, and Sharing
- Cooperative learning
- Project – based learning
- Task – based learning
- Intercultural approaches
- Integrating literature and pop culture
- Using appropriate (non)authentic materials
- Assessment for, of, and as learning
- Autonomous learning approaches
- Integrating ICT in language learning and acquisition
- Classroom management strategies
- Developing students’ critical thinking
- Increasing language learning efficacy
- Managing EFL learning anxiety
- Continuous Professional Development
- Learning by/from doing classroom research
- Reflective practice
- Teacher learning community
- Lesson study
- Creative teacher projects
- Teacher leaderships
- Learning from teaching internship and mentoring
- Creating supportive classroom environment
- Collaborative teaching and researching
- Submit your abstract through the following link, iNELTAL 2019 abstract
- Title should not exceed 15 words.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Please consider the following questions before submitting your abstract.
- Does the abstract reflect the theme of the conference?
- Are the background, purpose, methods, and results clearly summarized?
- Does the content to be shared in the presentation address issues that are important to Indonesian/EFL contexts?
- Does the presentation add to what is currently known about the topic or area of focus?
- Is the abstract well organized, coherent, and clearly written?
- A 50-word bio should be provided for each presenter.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 16 July 2019 (extended).
- Notification of the abstract status will be sent out on 30 July 2019.
- Presenters whose abstracts are accepted can send their full papers for possible publications in the following venues.
- ISSN Proceedings
- Indexed Proceedings
- J-ELLiT (Journal of English Language, Literature and Teaching)
- Please note that full paper submission is optional. Presenters whose abstracts are accepted can still present even if they do not submit full papers.
- Full papers should be submitted via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Deadline for full paper submission is 30 August 2019.
- Guidelines for the full paper submission shall be uploaded shortly in this website.
- Presenters whose abstracts are accepted need to register and make payment for the conference through the following link: iNELTAL 2019 registration
- Deadline for registration is 10 September 2019.
- Conference Fees
- Indonesian Presenters IDR 800,000
- International Presenters USD 70
- Indonesian Participants IDR 500,000
- International Participants USD 40
- Special prices for school teachers and postgraduate students*
- Presenters IDR 500,000
- Participants IDR 300,000
*Scanned copy of relevant ID card needs to be sent to the committee along with the proof of payment transfer
- Payment should be transferred to this account.
- No.: 144-00-1751678-9 (Bank Mandiri)
- Holder: Nabhan Fuad Choiron
- SWIFT code: BMRIIDJA
- Each presenter should register and make the payment individually.
- Certificates will be given only to presenters who register and make payment.
- Publication in the indexed proceedings will incur more fees, the amount of which will be informed in due time.
The program schedule will be made available in due time.
Prof. Utami Widiati
Dr. Anik Nunuk Wulyani
Prof. Yazid Basthomi
Chair: Dr. Furaidah
Treasurer: Dr. Niamika El Khoiri
|Secretariat||:||Rahmati Putri Yaniafari, M.Pd.
Nova Ariani, M.Ed.
Nadia Galis Cahya Anugrah
|Abstract and Sessions||:||Nur Hayati, M.Ed.
Hasti Rahmaningtyas, M.A.
|Proceedings and Publications||:||Dr. Nunung Suryati
Nabhan F. Choiron, M.A.
|Design||:||Inayatul Fariha, M.A.
|Website||:||Drs. Sigit Selandono
|Food and Beverages||:||Sri Andreani, M.Ed
Dr. Utari Praba Astuti
|Entertainment||:||Tri Wahyuningtyas, M.Si.|
|Documentation and Properties||:||Herditya Wahyu Widodo, M.A.
Bima Amalia Ramadan
|Transportation and Accommodation||:||M. Luqman Hakim, M.Pd.
Aulia Apriana, M.Pd.
Transport to UM
From Juanda Airport → Travel or Taxi
From Abdurrahman Saleh Airport → Airport taxi
From Malang train station → Taxi or mikrolet (AL)
Some alternative travel services:
Salim travel: +6282334735333
Kirana travel: +62341557755
How to get to the venue (AVA, E6 Building, 2nd floor, Fakultas Sastra UM) from UM gates
- From the gate at Jalan Veteran (opposite Malang Town Square (Matos))
Go straight ahead from the gate → turn right at the intersection → turn left after the parking lot → E6 building is the second building on your right → AVA (the venue) is in E6, 2nd floor.
- From the gate at Jalan Semarang
Go straight ahead from the gate, pass the roundabout, go straight → turn right at the intersection → turn left → turn left again after the parking lot → E6 building is the second building on your right → AVA (the venue) is in E6, 2nd floor.
- From the gate at Jalan Surabaya
Go straight ahead from the gate → turn left at the first turn → walk up until the fourth intersection and take the right turn → go straight ahead → E6 building is located near the mosque after the Faculty of Economics building → AVA (the venue) is in E6, 2nd floor.
Information on Some Hotels and Guest Houses Nearby (those listed here are within walking distance from UM or can be reached by mikrolet (one route); other alternatives can be searched through the Internet)
- Swiss Belinn Hotel (behind MX Mall and Matos, within walking distance to the venue through Veteran gate, around 15 minutes)
Address: Jl. Veteran No. 8A, Penanggungan, Klojen, Malang
Phone number: +62341 550368
Website: Swiss Belinn Malang
- Bandoeng Guest House (mikrolet (AL), around 5 minutes to UM Veteran gate)
Address: Jl. Bandung No. 20, Penanggungan, Klojen, Malang
Phone number: +62341 551824
Website: Bandoeng Guest House
- Edotel (Education hotel of SMKN 3, within walking distance to the venue through Surabaya gate, around 15 minutes)
Address: Jl. Surabaya No. 1, Gading Kasri, Klojen, Malang
Phone number: +62341 573367
- Aria Gajayana Hotel (taxi or mikrolet (GL), around 10-15 minutes to UM Veteran gate)
Address: Komplek Mal Olympic Garden, Jl. Kawi No. 24, Malang
Phone number: +62341 336262
Website: Aria Hotel
- Enny’s Guest House (taxi or mikrolet (GL), around 10-15 minutes to UM Veteran gate)
Address: Jl. Taman Wilis 1A-1B, Malang
Phone number: +62341 551369
- Kertanegara Premium Guest House (taxi or mikrolet (AL), around 10-15 minutes to UM Veteran gate)
Address: Jl. Semeru No. 9, Gading Kasri, Klojen, Malang
Phone number: +62341 368992
Website: Kertanegara Guest House